Spencer Fane is seeking a real estate attorney to join our Real Estate practice group in our Denver, CO office. The ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years of experience representing clients on real estate matters involving residential development. This position will involve significant focus on the development of large projects, such as multi-family developments. This candidate should have experience with planning and zoning and should have a background working with various governmental agencies. Candidates must have extensive experience drafting real estate agreements and working with LLC agreements.
The below qualifications are required:
- Juris Doctorate degree from accredited law school with excellent academic credentials
- Admission to Colorado bar (lateral candidates from other jurisdictions will need to sit for the next bar exam)
- Ability to interface directly with clients
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving, and organization skills
- Outstanding judgment
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.