Spencer Fane is seeking an experienced Associate to join our growing Real Estate practice group in our Denver office. Candidates should have 3-5 years of experience involving complex real estate matters. This individual will have significant experience drafting and negotiating commercial leases, representing clients in purchases and sales of commercial properties, drafting and negotiating easements, licenses, and other real estate agreements, performing real estate due diligence, and interpreting real estate and finance documents.
The below qualifications are required:
- Juris Doctorate degree from accredited law school with excellent academic credentials
- Admission to Colorado bar (lateral candidates from other jurisdictions will need to sit for the next bar exam)
- Ability to interface directly with clients
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving, and organization skills
- Outstanding judgment
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.