This position is responsible for handling incoming telephone calls, welcoming visitors, and coordinating conference room reservations. The Office Coordinator will support the Office Administrator in handling facilities issues, as well as, ordering supplies, setting up conference rooms and other responsibilities as assigned. The ideal candidate will possess superb organizational skills and the ability to handle a multitude of tasks simultaneously, to meet deadlines and to exercise independent judgment.
*Only local candidates will be considered
- Handle all receptionist duties for the office, including answering phone calls, booking conference rooms, reserving visiting attorney offices, and greeting guests.
- Responsible for hospitality, including ordering food, setting up conference rooms, and resetting/refreshing conference rooms.
- Assists and submits work orders with Building Management regarding facilities issues.
- Assist with new hire set-ups including office preparation and IT coordination.
- Act as liaison with Office Administrator concerning issues in the office.
- Responsible for supply orders for the office and keeping up-to-date inventory lists for all supplies and breakroom needs.
- Assist LAAs with overflow coverage as needed.
- Act as a liaison to firm Records and IT Departments for various requests activities needing onsite assistance.
- Assist with projects as assigned.
- Interact positively with attorneys and staff in a fast -paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Minimum 3-5 years working in a professional environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to develop strong working rapport with others.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong problem-solving skills, and proactive business style essential.
- Position is generally sedentary in nature; involves sitting most of the time, but may involve the need for inter-office mobility for brief periods of time
- Ability to occasionally or routinely lift up to 10 – 20 lbs
- Ability to efficiently communicate
- Ability to perform repetitive motions required
- Ability to see and read PC screens, detect color coding, read fine print, and/or normal type size print
Please send resume to email@example.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Our current COVID-19 precaution(s)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Significant work from home support