Spencer Fane has an immediate opening in our Denver and/or Colorado Springs offices for a Municipal / Local Government / Special Districts associate with 1-4 years of applicable experience. Candidates should have experience with municipal, local government and special districts law, land use and real estate transactions, and public finance. Specifically, the ideal candidate will have experience working on matters related to Title 32 special districts; business improvement districts; municipal, county and state government; land use; real estate; public/private partnerships in infrastructure design and completion; and public finance transactions. Candidates must be detail-oriented, able to work independently in a fast-paced practice area, and should possess a solid work ethic. Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills are required.
Benefits include: Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Parental Leave, Group Life, and Disability
Compensation: $130,000-150,000, commensurate with experience
The below qualifications are required:
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school with an excellent academic record
- Admission to Colorado bar
- Ability to interface directly with attorneys and clients, including local government boards of directors and public officials
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently and productively
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving and organization skills
- Outstanding judgment
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects
- Ability to develop and implement legal strategies
- Ability to manage deadlines and time-sensitive projects
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
OUR CURRENT COVID-19 PRECAUTION(S)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Significant work from home support