The Marketing Coordinator will partner with Marketing colleagues and attorneys to execute on strategic firm-wide, office, and practice marketing plans. Through close collaboration with the Marketing Manager and Manager of Strategic Initiatives, this individual will coordinate the firm’s involvement in significant industry and civic associations, including evaluation of sponsorship opportunities, preparation and delivery of firm materials, and follow-through on other firm commitments. This individual will also partner with the Events Coordinator to plan firm-hosted client events, including gathering and organizing contact information for invitees, designing and distributing event invitations, and tracking client responses. Finally, this individual will assist in drafting announcements for the firm’s website, and will coordinate social media campaigns. The successful candidate will possess excellent organizational and project management habits, strong writing and editing skills, and will enjoy a fast-paced environment that emphasizes collaboration and inclusivity.
- Partner with the firm’s client events team to plan and execute firm-hosted events, including designing and distributing digital invitations, tracking RSVPs, and maintaining current invitation lists.
- Work alongside Marketing colleagues and attorneys to coordinate the firm’s involvement in industry conferences, seminars, and external events, including development of advertisements and other marketing materials.
- Edit, design, and distribute digital client alerts and other marketing content produced by attorneys, and maintain current distribution lists.
- Draft announcements for the firm’s internal and external websites, and distribute those announcements via spencerfane.com and campaigns on firm social media accounts.
- Coordinate the firm’s involvement in industry surveys and lists, including market-by-market participation in business and legal industry media.
Qualifications / Skills
- A minimum of one year of experience in communications, public relations, or marketing. No legal industry experience necessary.
- Stellar project management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A critical thinker who is attentive to the smallest of details, consistent in execution, and enjoys a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software is required.
- Familiarity with eCommunications technology (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics, Act-On, Vuture, Constant Contact, etc.) a plus, but not required.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.