The IT Support Analysist position is a full-time position in our Houston, TX office. This position is responsible for acting as a primary contact for on-site technical support and a secondary point of contact for end-users and escalation for Help Desk. This role requires a confident and professional individual with strong technology skills, troubleshooting expertise, and a commitment to extraordinary customer service.
*Only local candidates will be considered
- Act as the secondary contact for end-users for all IT supported systems and escalation for Help Desk.
- Complete requests and resolve tickets escalated from the Help Desk,
- Serve as the primary contact when desk side support is needed.
- Provide written explanation of solutions in tickets and adhere to SLA timeframes.
- Able to research and work with vendors to resolve issues
- Create new user accounts and setup new user computers.
- Install, configure, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Prepare, configure, and monitor Audio-Video sessions.
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts.
- Primary for conference room and audio/visual setup.
- Managing inventory of equipment.
- Replace retired hardware and track in ticketing system.
- Other duties may be added and/or assigned, as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of hands on experience working in an end user desktop support role or Help Desk level II role.
- A+ certification preferred
- Remote Desktop support
- Strong Computer Skills and the Ability to Troubleshoot and Diagnose Problems.
- Proficient in software support including OS, Office 2016 or higher, and applications
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users and Helpdesk technicians.
- Knowledge using Active Directory and Exchange
- Strong customer service skills and an ability to work well as a team player.
- Attention to detail and follow-through to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and integrity standards when handling all applicant, client, and firm proprietary information
- Regularly participate in the evening and weekend on-call rotation (about every 6-9 weeks)
- Enthusiasm for continual learning.
- In-depth knowledge and troubleshooting of hardware issues.
- Position is generally sedentary in nature; involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time
- Ability to occasionally or routinely lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to talk and hear required
- Ability to perform repetitive motions required
- Ability to sit, stand and walk required
- Ability to reach, lift, climb, balance, stoop and crouch required
- Ability to see and read PC screens; detect color coding, read fine print, and/or normal type size print
- Periodic travel, including airline travel and overnight stays, may be required.
- May be required to rent or drive to an office for support.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Our current COVID-19 precaution(s)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Significant work from home support