The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support and coordination for the Chief Financial and Administrative Officer, as well as select members of the executive team. As the right hand to the CFAO, this position requires the utmost professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for the assigned members of the executive team
- Coordinate executive, department or committee meetings including preparation of meeting materials and taking meeting minutes, as needed
- Complete research, prepare presentations, and provide data analysis and reports
- Track projects and deadlines
- Provide extensive calendar management including scheduling individual, group and client meetings including partnering with facilities, reception and information technology for conference room technology and set-up
- Book travel for Firm and client trips including airfare, hotels, transportation, restaurant reservations and acting as a liaison between client assistants and office managers
- Act as the main point of contact for the assigned executives when they are out of the office
- Prepare expense reports
- Liaison with Partners and Staff Directors
- Assist in preparation for any client-facing meetings
- Draft, edit and send employee communications on behalf of the Chair or executive team
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Associate’s degree in business or related field required; Bachelor’s degree, a plus
- At least 5 years of experience providing high-level administrative support to executives
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving and organization skills
- Effective time-management and strong sense of urgency
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to complete work effectively and in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with various computer software applications (including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, as well as Adobe Acrobat)
- Position is generally sedentary in nature; involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally or routinely lift up to 10 lbs. required.
- Ability to talk and hear required.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions required.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk required.
- Ability to reach, lift, climb, balance, stoop and crouch required.
- Ability to see and read PC screens; detect color coding, read fine print, and/or normal type size print.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.