Spencer Fane has an opening in our Denver office for an attorney with 1-3 years of experience to join our growing Employee Benefits practice group. An ideal candidate will have relevant ERISA, tax, or benefits experience, but these are not required if the candidate is a self-starter, a quick learner, and has a keen interest in employee benefits law. Prior law firm experience is a plus.
The below qualifications are required:
- Juris Doctorate degree from accredited law school with excellent academic credentials
- Admission, or the ability to be admitted, to the Colorado state bar
- Ability to interface directly with Partners and clients
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving, and organization skills
- Outstanding judgment
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.