|Our current COVID-19 precaution(s):|
Assists in processing incoming information; sorts, codes and classifies material for integration into systems, including the data entry of inactive records. Retrieves / references information for internal and external clients. Performs searches and indexes to provide status of information.
Benefits include: Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Parental Leave, Group Life, and Disability
Compensation: $18.00/hour – $23.08/hour
- Sorts and classifies material for filing. Files various media.
- Creates and maintains electronic and imaged records.
- Prepares additional new sub-files within the file classification plan.
- Retrieves and routes requested files or filing. Distributes records to internal clients.
- Maintains accurate checkout system.
- Scans paper documents.
- Profile and maintain electronic records.
- Inputs inactive records data. Coordinates pick-up of inactive records with outside vendor.
- Handles incoming and outgoing file transfers.
- Assists with the creation and maintenance of procedures for internal reference materials which may include standards, technical reports, and digital resources.
- Provides knowledge regarding the firm’s retention policy, schedule and paper-lite practices. Supports these processes and recommends improvements.
- Coordinates and collaborates with all practice groups and office administration in managing records.
- Provides Office Services support to the office as requested by supervisor.
- Adheres to and complies with the data and records management guidelines outlined in the Professional Responsibilities & Loss Prevention Handbook.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience required, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, general database systems and technology in general.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to deliver superior service to all internal and external customers and communicate effectively.
- Ability to interact in a professional and courteous manner with clients and employees at all times; professional appearance required.
- Ability to successfully perform position requirements with excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills required.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team; ability and willingness to adapt to changing business demands.
- Ability to produce acceptable amount of work efficiently and accurately; ability to produce quality final work product.
- Position is generally sedentary in nature; involves sitting most of the time, but may involve the need for inter-office mobility for brief periods of time
- Ability to occasionally or routinely lift up to 10 – 20 lbs
- Ability to efficiently communicate
- Ability to perform repetitive motions required
- Ability to see and read PC screens, detect color coding, read fine print, and/or normal type size print
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.