Spencer Fane has an opening in our Denver office for a Commercial Litigation attorney with 2-3 years of experience. An ideal candidate will have experience with all phases of complex commercial litigation, including fact investigation, legal research, drafting discovery, preparing pleadings, taking and defending depositions, participating in mediations, communicating with opposing counsel and clients, and appearing in court for motions and pre-hearing proceedings. Prior law firm experience is preferred.
Benefits include: Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Parental Leave, Group Life, and Disability
Compensation Range: $130,000 – $150,000, commensurate with experience.
The below qualifications are required:
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school with an excellent academic record
- Admission to the Colorado bar
- Ability to interface directly with attorneys and clients
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently and productively
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving and organization skills
- Outstanding judgment
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects
- Ability to develop and implement legal strategies
Please send resume to email@example.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Our current COVID-19 precaution(s)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Significant work from home support