Spencer Fane is looking for a mid-level Associate attorney to join our Business Transactions practice group in our Kansas City office. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of corporate law experience. Applicants should have experience with corporate governance, commercial transactions, securities, and mergers and acquisitions.
The below qualifications are required:
- Juris Doctorate degree from accredited law school with excellent academic credentials
- Admission to Missouri and Kansas bars
- Ability to interface directly with clients
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving and organization skills
- Outstanding judgment
Please send resume to email@example.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.