Spencer Fane attorneys Merritt Chastain, Helen Holden, Joe Hunt, Sam Jackson, Paul Jacobson, James Korte, Stephanie Lovett-Bowman, Megan Meadows, Matt Morrison, Brian Peterson, Tiffany Santhavi Watts, Rachael Thomson, Bethany Vanhooser, Rob Warzel, Elizabeth Wente, and Randi Winter will present at an upcoming virtual seminar covering a wide variety of labor and employment-related topics.
Over the course of two days several of the firm’s attorneys and a few outside guests will discuss a variety of relevant topics, including:
- Developments from the Courts and Practical Takeaways
- Keeping your Hands on the Wheel and Yours Eyes on the Prize
- Will the Real National Labor Relations Board Please Stand Up: An Employer’s Introductory Guide to the National Labor Relations Act
- Top 10 OSHA Developments of 2022
- Responding to Charges of Discrimination before the EEOC and State Agencies
- What Employers Need to Know about Workplace Drug Testing
Date/Time: September 14-15, 2022 | 10am-2:45pm
To view the full agenda and register, please click here.