Spencer Fane attorneys Greg Ash, Rick Herold, Helen Holden, Megan Meadows, Sonja McGill, Kelly Mooney, Brian Peterson, Courtney Powell, Jon Watson, Doug Weems, Elizabeth Wente, and Randi Winter will present at an upcoming virtual seminar covering a wide variety of labor and employment-related topics.
Over the course of two days several of the firm’s attorneys and a few outside guests will discuss the following topics:
- Case Law Update – Developments from the Courts and Practical Takeaways
- Unique Issues in Drafting and Enforcing Restrictive Covenants in 2021
- Employee Benefits Update: Health Plan Changes on the Horizon
- Gender Politics in the Workplace
- Managing Indefinite and Intermittent Leaves of Absence and Other Tricky Attendance Challenges
- Pandemic Response: Lessons Learned from COVID-19
- Lifecycle of an IRS Audit: How to Prepare for and Defend an IRS Tax Controversy
- 2021 Employment Law Top Tips
Date/Time: September 22-23, 2021 | 9:30am-5:15pm
To view the full agenda and register, please click here.