This CLE is geared toward litigators, litigation support teams, and paralegals responsible for managing clients’ sensitive data. The presenters will examine in detail the very public and particularly devastating inadvertent production (and failed clawback) in the Alex Jones trial. Focusing on the technological mechanics of how it happened and the legal procedure that prevented a clawback, this program will equip attendees with the tools and knowledge to avoid putting their clients in the same position.
Date/Time: September 29, 2022 | 11:30-12:30pm CT
- Leslie Witterschein, Of Counsel, Spencer Fane
- Natalie Washington, Associate, Spencer Fane
- Tye Burger, eDiscovery Project Manager, Spencer Fane
- Ryan Frye, Senior Vice President of Forensics Services, ModeOne
- Phil Goodin, Legal Innovations and eDiscovery Counsel, Spencer Fane
CLE credit pending in CA, CO, KS, MN, MO, NV, OK, TN, TX, and WI.
To register, please click here.