Spencer Fane partners Mary Bacon and Elizabeth Wente will speak at an upcoming webinar covering diversity in the legal field. Mary and Elizabeth are members of the Spencer Fane Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee.
Hosted by CenterForce, this conference is an opportunity to “explore the obstacles, risks and rewards on the path to a fulfilling and productive career for women and minority leaders.” Discussions will be focused on diversity and inclusion, including recruitment strategies and how to produce an inclusive company culture.
Mary will start the program with opening comments, followed by CLEs on:
- Caregiving & Career: Mastering the Balancing Act
- No Longer a Man’s World: Getting a Seat at the Table
- Disrupting the Noah’s Ark Approach to DEI: Creating a Culture of Inclusion
- Networking in a Pandemic: How to Stay Calm & Connected in the New Normal
- From Competition to Collaboration: Shifting the Paradigm
- The Time for Change is NOW: Attracting, Promoting & Retaining Leaders of Color
- Pride & Prejudice: Fostering LGBTQ Diversity in the Workplace
In the closing comments, Elizabeth will discuss the importance of building, maintaining, and leveraging a diverse and inclusive environment.
Date/Time: May 12, 2021 | 8:00am-4:15pm
Cost: $0-$595 (fee varies based on registration type – in house counsel and corporate executives attend for free)
To learn more and register, please click here.