Spencer Fane attorney Helen Holden will present an upcoming webinar covering the COVID-19 vaccine and how it may impact employers.
Hosted by Business Management Daily, Helen will address vaccine policy concerns, best practices for employers, and lead a Q&A session.
During the presentation, Helen will discuss:
- Can you (and should you) require employees to get vaccinated? What about only for specific jobs?
- Can you discipline or fire workers who refuse vaccinations?
- What medical or legal exceptions must you offer to your vaccination rules?
- Can you require nonemployees (vendors, customers, etc.) to get vaccinated before coming on premises?
- If you offer incentives to get vaccinated, which perks are illegal according to the EEOC?
- Is it legal to ask employees about their vaccinations or plans?
- Do you need a written vaccine policy?
- What wage & hour issues must you watch for … Pay for vaccine time? Leave? Incentives?
- Should you still require vaccinated workers to wear masks and distance?
- What about workers’ comp, OSHA and union responsibilities?
Date/Time: April 1, 2021 | 1:00pm ET
Cost: $197-$297 (fee varies based on registration type)
To register, please click here.