Spencer Fane attorneys Andrew Brought and Jessica Merrigan will present as part of a panel discussion at REGFORM’s virtual seminar covering the Biden Administration’s environmental updates.
Andrew will discuss the “Enforcement” session topic, covering the ways business can protect their facilities, and the value of relationships and trust. Jessica will provide insight on the “Importance of Accurate Reporting and Improved Risk” session topic with an emphasis on policy changes enacted by the Biden Administration.
The program will help prepare regulated facilities for:
- new enforcement priorities and protocols,
- a new paradigm for the relationship between EPA, states, and stakeholders,
- more stringent environmental standards,
- overcoming challenges to permitting and project siting, and
- changes to risk assessment and risk management.
Date/Time: March 24, 2021 | 7:45am-2:00pm
To learn more and register, please click here.