Spencer Fane attorneys Casey Murray, Madison Perry, Brian Peterson, and Sue Willman will present at an upcoming WorkSmarts seminar covering a wide variety of labor and employment-related topics. The firm will also provide breakfast and lunch to attendees.
Over the course of three different “Learn From” presentations several of the firm’s attorneys will discuss a variety of relevant topics, including:
- Learn from the Courts: Recent Employment Court Cases and Key Takeaways for Employers
- Explore employment-related court cases of interest to employers decided during 2022 by the federal appellate courts (8th and 10th Circuits) as well as by the federal district courts and state courts in Missouri and Kansas.
- Learn from the Government Legislators and Agencies: Recent and Pending Legislative and Regulatory Developments
- Address new employment-related laws and regulations that have been passed or are pending at the federal level and in Missouri and Kansas and that affect HR policies and practices.
- Learn from Your Peers: Optional “Lunch and Idea-Sharing/Q&A” Session
- Join peers for lunch to share ideas, brainstorm, network with each other, or ask us questions in a more informal setting.
Date/Time: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 | 8 a.m.-1 p.m. CST
Location: Matt Ross Community Center | 8101 Marty Street, Overland Park, KS 66204
To view the full agenda and register, please click here.