The presentation will cover the following topics:
- Whether employers can legally mandate that employees receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Practical considerations relating to vaccine policies and employee questionnaires.
- The legal parameters governing employee requests for disability- and religion-based exemptions to vaccination.
- Developments related to employers’ obligation to continue providing Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) leave.
- Practical issues that employers should consider regarding employees’ potential need for leave due to COVID-19 issues.
Date/Time: January 21, 2021 | 12:00pm-1:00pm (CT)
Platform: Virtual Webinar
Registration Fee: Free
To register, click here.