The Glasgow Climate Change Conference – COP26
During the presentation, John discussed:
- A summary of the Glasgow Climate Change Conference;
- Current international and the United States climate change initiatives;
- Examples of climate-related natural disasters;
- Climate statistics, including international efforts since 1992; and,
- The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
For a replay of John’s presentation, please click here. Please note, the video presentation starts at about the 4:00 minute mark.