Spencer Fane attorneys Andrew Brought and Randi Winter will present an upcoming webinar covering employment law and employee relations challenges as businesses transition back from remote work settings.
Andrew and Randi will address questions on topics ranging from accommodations and vaccination policies to health and safety and related employment issues concerning the physical office space.
Topics to be discussed include the following:
- Can my office require mandatory vaccination for all employees returning to an office setting?
- Can my company require employees to demonstrate vaccination proof before returning to work?
- Do I need to provide telework accommodations for employees who now insist they are equally proficient in a work-from-home setting?
- What are the most recent emergency standards from OSHA concerning the transition to in-person work at the office?
- How is the new administration enforcing health and safety laws for worksites that have continued in-person work throughout the pandemic, and what lessons can be distilled for those jobsites where employees are just now returning to the office?
Date/Time: May 19, 2021 | 12:00pm-1:00pm CT
To register, please click here.