William Morfey counsels business leaders through a broad range of commercial litigation, trial and arbitration matters. These matters include contract disputes, business torts, construction litigation, and securities arbitration. He constantly strives to obtain practical solutions to his clients’ legal issues while remaining a tenacious advocate, and he has handled a number of complex business litigation cases involving issues ranging from partnership disputes and recovery of fraudulently transferred assets, to piercing the corporate veil and real estate fraud.
William’s litigation work on both the plaintiff and defense sides has allowed him to achieve a full understanding of the dynamics of commercial litigation and has encouraged him to think outside the box in developing litigation strategy for his cases.
Working to educate other business leaders, William speaks to professional organizations on topics of interest, including the professional standard of care, and he has served as the Chairman of the Subcommittee on Standard of Care for the Foundation Performance Association, an organization for which he has recently served as President.
William has also served as Assistant Articles Editor of the South Texas Law Review.
- Timbergrove Manor Civic Club, President, (2009-2018)
- Lazybrook/Timbergrove Super-Neighborhood Council, President, (2011-2015)
- Houston City Park TIRZ 12, Board Member
- Foundation Performance Association, President, (2018)
- Foundation Performance Association, Director, (2012-2019)
- Foundation Performance Association Subcommittee on Standard of Care, Former Chairman
- Foundation Performance Association Subcommittee on Peer Review, Co-Chairman
- American Bar Association Advisory, Former Panel Member
- Texas Super Lawyer®, Rising Star (2007-2008)
Contact William Morfey at 713.212.2642 or firstname.lastname@example.org.