Wendy Harring’s practice emphasizes real estate and real estate finance. She represents lenders, developers and investors in the purchase, sale and financing of properties ranging from vacant land to commercial, industrial and residential projects and regularly assists clients with all other aspects of their real estate work. She has extensive experience with workouts involving non-performing loans and assets, foreclosures, receiverships, mechanics’ lien claims, commercial leasing, construction and asset management contracts and related matters.
Striving to always be readily available to her clients, Wendy works closely with them to understand their business, their goals and their desired result for each matter she undertakes for them and makes their needs a top priority.
Highlights of Wendy’s practice include:
- Represented the liquidating agent for a multi-million dollar loan portfolio held by a foreign banking institution, which included the liquidation of more than 40 properties of various types and in various stages of completion throughout the United States, most of which had a variety of access, title, construction, lien and similar issues that required resolution prior to sale.
- Represented a luxury automobile dealership in the acquisition, rezoning, entitlement, financing and construction of a state of the art dealership in the Denver metropolitan area.
- Represented a national bank in numerous workout, receivership and foreclosure matters and actions involving a variety of commercial properties throughout Colorado.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association Real Estate Section
- CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women)
- Martindale-Hubbel AV Rating
- Two-time nominee for CREW’s Woman of Influence Award
- Order of St. Ives
- Presentation of oral and written testimony before the Congressional Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests and Lands on the topic of R.S. 2477 rights-of-way across federal lands in March, 1995 at the request of the Subcommittee’s Chairman
Contact Wendy Harring at 303.839.3850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.