Shea Hasenauer helps clients understand the full range of potential risks their business might encounter, then works to reduce the risk of associated litigation and quickly and effectively resolve lawsuits through the appropriate resolution method when needed. He has successfully tried multiple jury cases and is experienced in the various areas of civil litigation in both federal and state courts. His work focuses on a variety of matters affecting businesses and he also helps individuals in need.
Shea graduated from Cornell University, where he earned Dean’s List honors all eight semesters. He then graduated second in his class from the Ave Maria School of Law, where he was chosen as the student commencement speaker and a member of the law review.
Shea’s clerkships include:
- Honorable Douglas N. Frazier of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Justice Tom Parker of the Alabama Supreme Court
- Alabama Attorney General’s Office, General Civil Litigation Division
After law school, Shea was invited to and accepted a postgraduate term at the Holy See Mission to the United Nations in New York City. On behalf of the Holy See, Shea attended U.N. Security Council meetings that focused on global conflicts and the First Committee on Disarmament and International Security. He also spoke on behalf of the Holy See at a gathering on the importance of educating children.
Shea was raised in a great family in Commerce Township, Michigan, which is in metro Detroit. Outside of the office, Shea is a longtime wrestler, enjoys sports and music, and is active in the Nashville community through Holy Family Catholic Church.
Highlights of Shea’s experience include:
- Successfully litigated federal jury trial on copyright infringement in the home construction context.
- Successfully litigated jury trial on breach of contract and insurance matters.
- Successfully negotiated products liability settlement on behalf of a family with a Fortune 500 company due to a faulty home appliance.
- Earned summary judgment on a breach of contract claim in a class action.
- Earned relief in multiple civil appeals in state and federal court.
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
Contact Shea Hasenauer at 615.238.6362 or email@example.com.