Serena O’Neil helps clients plan for the future by developing estate plans tailored to meet their goals for transferring wealth to the next generation. In addition, she also guides clients through probate and trust administration, helping to manage deadlines and resolve disputes amongst beneficiaries and creditors as harmoniously as possible.
When an estate or business dispute arises, Serena engages in the litigation process with her clients by meticulously considering the facts and developing persuasive legal arguments. From the first step of the case to the last, Serena strategically advises her clients through resolving the matter, be it through mediation, settlement, motion practice, or trial.
- Volunteer Judge for High School Mock Trial Tournaments
- Mentor in the University of St. Thomas School of Law Mentor Externship Program
- Minnesota Women Lawyers, Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association Probate and Trust Section, Member
- Named a “North Star Lawyer” by Minnesota State Bar Association, in recognition of pro bono services provided in 2019
Contact Serena O’Neil at 612.268.7021 or email@example.com.