Ryan Crayne helps clients craft effective estate plans, allowing families to transition and protect wealth for future generations. He develops a deep understanding of each individual situation to provide creative solutions that account for all eventualities while dealing with often difficult or uncomfortable topics.
Ryan represents clients in the areas of trusts and estates, taxation and family law, with deep experience representing clients of all sizes both in transactional and litigation settings. This includes estate and gift planning through will-based and trust-based plans; life insurance planning and premium financed transactions; asset protection; estate and trust administration; charitable giving; business succession; income tax planning; retirement benefits; litigated trust, estate and tax matters; elder law; disability and special needs planning; education planning; and family limited partnerships, business entities. Ryan is also a CPA.
- Therese Catholic Church, Member
- Kenny Family Park, Board Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- South Dakota Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association, Past Co-chair, Tax Section
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Association of Attorney-CPAs
- South Dakota CPA Society
- Minnesota CPA Society
- AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell peer review ratings
- Minnesota Super Lawyers®
- Law & Politics (2005-2006)
- Rising Stars, Law & Politics (2002-2004)
Contact Ryan Crayne at 612.268.7031 or firstname.lastname@example.org.