Ron Fano helps employers prevent and cure problems that arise in all aspects of employee relations, which allows the employers to concentrate on productively growing their businesses.
He accomplishes this by working with employers on best practices in creating the right policies; making the right hiring decisions; effectively dealing with the frustrations of employee misconduct, discipline and termination; and conducting employee and manager training and workplace investigations. He also helps employers navigate post-termination issues that arise, including handling lawsuits or administrative proceedings.
In addition, Ron helps companies and municipal entities protect their business when they are sued or when they need to file suit in relation to any business related matter. This includes not only employment related issues, but also issues such as contract disputes, real estate and zoning disputes, and product liability issues.
Highlights of Ron Fano’s experience include:
- Represents multiple private and governmental entities in all employment counseling matters, including drafting job descriptions, classifying employees as exempt or non-exempt, drafting employee handbooks, determining FMLA leave and ADA accommodation issues, and conducting workplace training and investigations
- Represents a large multi-state irrigation supply company in drafting and maintaining all employment policies and in counseling regarding employee disciplinary matters, and represents the company in all employment related administrative and court proceedings
- Serves as lead counsel in one of the largest and longest standing property rights disputes in Colorado legal history, representing a property owner defending against easement/use right claims by thousands of claimants
To view Ron Fano’s additional representative experience, please click here.
Click here to view Ron Fano’s publications.
- Denver, Colorado, and American Bar Associations
- Order of the Coif
- American Jurisprudence Awards in Civil Procedure, Federal Courts, and Trial Advocacy
Contact Ron Fano at 303.839.3820 or email@example.com.
Click here to connect with Ron on LinkedIn.