Bob has successfully represented executives, administrators, coaches and professional athletes for over 25 years. His experience and robust network equips his clients with meaningful access to decision makers in the intercollegiate and professional sports industries. Bob is a well-known authority on the employment market for college and professional executives and coaches and is widely published in this area. His annual collaboration with USA Today generates the seminal survey of compensation and employment trends for college coaches and athletics directors.
Bob also represents various entities in the sports industry, and has taught sports law for over a decade at three accredited law schools: Washington University, University of Missouri-Columbia, and Saint Louis University. He serves on the Board of Directors of the Sports Lawyers Association and the National Sports Law Institute and is listed in Best Lawyers in America for Sports Law.
For a wide variety of clients and industries, Bob provides general corporate representation regarding corporate formation and governance, employment contracts, non-competition agreements, change in control and severance agreements, shareholder agreements, and financing agreements of all kinds.
- National Football League Players’ Association
- National Sports Law Institute, Board of Directors
- Sports & Entertainment Law Committee of Missouri Bar, Former Chairman
- Sports Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- Rated “AV-Preeminent” from Martindale-Hubbell
- Selected as one of St. Louis Business Journal’s 40 under 40 in 1997
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® for Sports Law for over 10 years
Contact Bob Lattinville at 314.333.3925 or email@example.com.