Rob Epstein concentrates his practice in the areas of Real Estate Law, Financial Services Law, Corporate Law and Environmental Law. He helps clients resolve their business issues, achieve their goals and plan for the future.
As chair of the Spencer Fane Real Estate group, which consists of over 35 members, Rob represents commercial and residential real estate developers, multi-family developers, lenders and brokers. He represents companies and individuals in connection with property acquisition, leasing, exchange and disposition, rezoning, development, financing, and construction matters. In addition, Rob represents clients regarding real estate development issues, multi-party development agreements, condemnation, tax increment financing, TDDs, CIDs, sales tax rebates, HUD-insured mortgage financing, and bond financing matters.
In his financial services practice, Rob represents a number of lenders in the Midwest on a wide variety of commercial and real estate loan transactions, including credit facilities, asset based loans, real estate loans, construction loans and loans involving public incentives.
In his corporate law work, Rob represents clients in connection with stock and asset acquisition and disposition transactions, and corporate restructurings. He provides legal advice to entrepreneurial investment groups and automobile dealerships. He represents borrowers in connection with financing transactions.
In his environmental practice, Rob has extensive experience regarding the acquisition and sale of solid waste companies and the issuance of permits for the solid waste business. He does legal work for a number of the largest, publicly held solid waste companies in North America relating to land acquisition, zoning, site development and permitting of landfills and transfer stations. He also handles permitting and regulatory compliance matters.
Highlights of Rob Epstein’s experience include:
- Bought, sold, exchanged, developed, zoned, financed (using public and private funding sources) properties and businesses.
- Represented lenders and national, regional and local businesses who engage in a variety of businesses.
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- State of Arizona Bar Association
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Missouri Bar
- 2017-2018 Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
- Selected for inclusion in Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers®, 2007-2016
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America®, 2017-2019
Contact Rob Epstein at 314.333.3943 or email@example.com.