- Obtained affirmance by the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals of a summary judgment dismissal of claims of disability discrimination and failure-to-accommodate arising from the dismissal of an employee who refused mandatory vaccinations.
- Successfully argued for the exclusion of expert opinion testimony submitted in support of claims of discrimination against a hospital arising under the Affordable Care Act.
- Successfully briefed and argued summary judgment dismissal of a whistleblower claim brought by a 20-plus-year employee against a Minnesota nonprofit organization employing over 22,000 individuals.
- Obtained a favorable verdict for a condominium association in a contract dispute with a neighboring property owner following a bench trial.
- Following a trial before an administrative law judge over a service territory dispute, negotiated a settlement whereby an electric cooperative utility client will receive compensation for allowing another utility to serve a large customer located in the client’s service territory.
- Obtained summary judgment dismissal of defamation and discrimination claims brought by a personal care attendant against a nonprofit senior housing, health care and community-based services organization in federal court.
- Following a five-day arbitration, obtained a decision in favor of the defense on all claims brought by a physician against a medical clinic, including claims for breach of contract, whistleblower retaliation, defamation and sex discrimination.
- Obtained a complete defense verdict following a bench trial on claims brought by a long-term employee against a large Minnesota health care system.
- Obtained a complete defense verdict from a federal jury on claims of disability discrimination and failure to accommodate brought by an employee against a large Minnesota employer.