Rachel Hershkowitz Hopson guides clients through all matters related to estate planning, probate, trust and estate administration, probate litigation, and guardianship matters. She has experience drafting simple and complex wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, powers of attorney, beneficiary designations on nonprobate assets, premarital and postmarital agreements, gift and estate tax returns, and other related planning and property agreements.
Rachel’s probate practice includes the probate of wills; administration of estates; heirship proceedings; oil, gas, and mineral interests; probate litigation; and guardianship proceedings. Prior to attending law school, she worked in health care, and her compassion, practical knowledge, and prior industry experience help her when working with individuals and families in estate planning and probate situations.
Presentations and Publications
- Speaker, Houston Association of Division Order Analysts, Wills & Trusts for the Producing Oil Patch, August 2013
- Speaker, In-House Texas State Bar Accredited CLE, Life Estates, January 2013
- Speaker, In-House Texas State Bar Accredited CLE, An Introduction to Wills, Trusts and Probate, July 2012
- Speaker, Woodlands Investment Group, Basic Estate Planning Tools – Making them Work for You, February 2011
- Speaker, Houston Bar Association – Mt. Hebron Church, Wills & Probate, October 2009
- Speaker, Ameriprise Financial Services, Basic Estate Planning Tools, July 2009
- Houston Bar Association, Probate Trust & Estate Section
- Charter 100 (member)
- South Texas Law Journal (former member)
- Order of Lytae (former member)
Contact Rachel Hopson at 713.212.2622 or email@example.com.