Rachael Thomson helps employers manage workplace disputes by creating solutions that advance company business objectives and culture. She has experience in aggressively defending clients in a variety of employment-related claims including race, gender, age, religion, national origin, pregnancy, and disability claims. Additionally, she regularly handles retaliation, wage and hour claims, and counseling employers regarding these claims.
Rachael’s experience includes conducting witness interviews regarding employee misconduct, responding to EEOC position statements, defending against Title VII, FLSA, ADA, and ADEA claims, and engaging clients in learning seminars and legal updates.
Presentations and Publications
- “Alamo Heights v. Clark: Let’s Talk About Sexual Orientation and its Role in Establishing Same-Sex Harassment,” March 2019
- “Paid Sick Leave in Dallas and San Antonio Effective August 1,” June 2019
- “Paid Sick Leave on Track in Dallas and San Antonio,” June 2019
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Certified Mediator/Impartial Third Party
- Graduated cum laude
- South Texas Law Review
Contact Rachael Thomson at 713.212.2628 or firstname.lastname@example.org.