Preston Enoch is a member of the firm’s litigation group in Dallas, Texas. He has extensive experience in complex commercial litigation and has represented both companies and individuals.
Highlights of Preston’s experience include:
- Successfully defended against a lawsuit involving claims of legal malpractice, fraud, breach of contract, negligent misrepresentation, negligence, violations of the Texas deceptive trade practices act and promissory estoppel, among others
- Successfully prosecuted breach of contract claims
- Successfully obtained five summary judgments
- Successfully struck and excluded five expert witnesses
- Trial experience as both first and second chair where he and his co-counsel obtained a unanimous jury verdict for more than $1,300,000
- Second Chance Animal Sanctuary in Norman, Oklahoma
- Reaching Our Community’s Kids (R.O.C.K.)
- Volunteer, mentor and sponsor at O’Banion Middle School in Garland, Texas
Contact Preston Enoch at 214.459.5879 or firstname.lastname@example.org.