Paul Sander is an accomplished attorney who helps private, public and corporate clients with all of their business transaction needs. He focuses his practice on real estate, finance and business law, representing real estate developers, financial institutions, governmental entities, restaurateurs, educational institutions, investment groups and many other businesses in a wide range of industries.
In his real estate practice, Paul advises clients on every aspect of a transaction, from obtaining and structuring financing to drafting and enforcing restrictive homeowner association covenants. Owners and lenders of residential communities, shopping centers, apartment complexes, office buildings, restaurants and hotels rely on Paul for guidance in negotiating acquisition contracts, all types of loans and other financing arrangements, and franchise and distribution agreements. He has extensive experience creating public-private partnerships and managing sale-leasebacks and other governmental participation and incentive agreements.
During his 30-plus years practicing law, Paul has handled numerous other contract and business matters, including corporate mergers, acquisitions, restructurings and dispositions. He routinely counsels clients on starting and structuring business entities as well.
Paul received his law degree from Southern Methodist University and his undergraduate degree from Washington University in St. Louis.
Highlights of Paul Sander’s experience include:
- Represented a real estate developer in the development and leasing of medical office building projects in Texas and other states.
- Represented a real estate developer in the property acquisition, construction, financing, leasing and ultimate sale of a 170,000 square foot office building.
- Represented a municipal corporation and its affiliated local government corporation in a public-private partnership transaction with respect to a downtown redevelopment project, including a master developer agreement and lease and development agreements for a convention center hotel and parking garage.
To review Paul’s additional relevant experience, please click here.
Presentations and Publications
- “Legislative Update: What Havoc Have the State and Federal Government Wrecked Now?” Business and Law Forum, June 7, 2017
- “Economic Incentives and Texas Taxes,” 2016 Business and Law Forum, October 20, 2016
- Member, Community Foundations of Texas Advisory Council
- Participated in Susan G. Komen North Texas’ BigWig fundraising initiative
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
Contact Paul Sander at 972.324.0302 or email@example.com.