Spencer Fane obtained summary judgment in a case that has important implications for manufacturers doing business in Missouri.
- O’Connor v. Diversified Consultants, Inc.: Defeated class certification and ultimately obtained dismissal of FDCPA and TCPA claims against debt collector.
- Flynn, et al. v. CTB, Inc.: Defeated class certification in putative class action brought by purchasers of grain handling equipment.
- Play Pals Learning Center, Inc. v. PlayPower LT Farmington, Inc.: Obtained jury verdict in favor of manufacturer of playground equipment in case alleging fraud and breach of contract in connection with the purchase of equipment for a daycare center.
- Pepsi-Cola General Bottlers, Inc. v. 3914 Lindell, LLC: Obtained judgment in excess of $2 million for beverage manufacturer against fast food franchisee in a breach of contract action.
- Neighborhood Holdings, LLC v. Kramer: Obtained judgment in bench trial in favor of nonprofit against real estate developer in action for breach of contract and specific performance. Successfully represented client in the trial court and on appeal to the Missouri Court of Appeals.