Natalie S. Washington is a trial lawyer who works tirelessly for her clients so they can get back to business. She is known for her relentless pursuit of success which she achieves through creative thinking at the inception of a case and tailored strategy. Natalie is as enthusiastic about courtroom resolution as she is about achieving favorable results one-on-one with the opposition.
Natalie handles a wide variety of cases, including breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, probate matters, oil and gas mineral and trespass disputes, healthcare, and trade secrets.
Highlights of Natalie’s experience include:
- Briefed and obtained Motion to Dismiss in the Southern District of New York alleging multimillion-dollar False Advertising/Lanham Act Violation.
- Obtained dozens of favorable results for pest control companies in First Amendment challenges to city ordinance codes regarding commercial speech in Texas, New York, and New Jersey.
- Obtained favorable results in American Arbitration Association employment law proceeding.
- Natalie co-founded a political organization based in Dallas called “The Initiative.” The organization shares non-partisan information derived from government-verified sources and transcripts of the quoted speakers. The Initiative exists to mobilize non-voters and lackadaisical voters alike for a more informed population. The organization, created at the height of the Coronavirus pandemic, has already gained the support of prominent Dallas figures including a well-respected Texas district court judge.
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association, Member
- Young Professionals in Energy Dallas, Member
- Middle Eastern Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
Contact Natalie Washington at 214.459.5891 or firstname.lastname@example.org.