As a trial attorney and civil litigator, Megan Meadows is committed to successfully resolving her clients’ employment, business, and insurance litigation needs.
In her employment practice, Megan counsels employers and helps solve problems that arise in the workplace. She represents clients on a variety of human resource issues, including employee onboarding and compensation, leave and accommodation issues, negotiating and enforcing non-compete agreements, wage and hour disputes and termination issues. Megan frequently defends clients before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Missouri Commission on Human Rights on charges of discrimination under Title VII and the Missouri Human Rights Act.
In her litigation practice, Megan assists businesses and individuals in pursuing and defending claims throughout Missouri and Illinois. She has been involved in a wide array of litigation matters from complex multi-million dollar insurance coverage disputes to small business contract and employment issues. Additionally, Megan has experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury and wrongful death cases, including automobile negligence, third-party criminal acts and products liability claims.
Highlights of Megan Meadows’ experience include:
- Represented St. Louis home buyer on claims of fraudulent misrepresentation, concealment of structural defects, and violations of the Missouri Merchandising Practices Act and obtained favorable settlement.
- Represented large pharmaceutical company on race discrimination allegations in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri and succeeded in getting claims dismissed.
- Represented national healthcare company in defending claims of wage and hour violations under the Fair Labor Standards Act and obtained favorable settlement.
- Sunshine Law “Do’s and Don’ts”, Missouri Urban Board & County Clerks Conference (June 2013)
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Section of Labor and Employment Law, EEO Committee
- Human Resource Management Association of Greater St. Louis
- Cancer Support Community of Greater St. Louis, Young Advocates Group
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers®, Rising Star, 2013-2017
Contact Megan Meadows at 314.333.3905 or email@example.com.