Megan Clontz focuses her practice on representing clients in small business reorganizations and restructurings and debtor and creditor rights litigation in both state and federal courts. She works to protect her clients’ assets in all aspects of bankruptcy and related litigation, including preferences, fraudulent transfers, dischargeability, and state law based actions. Her clients’ priorities are her priorities.
Megan has experience in representing both debtors and creditors in pre-bankruptcy workouts, in bankruptcy cases under Chapters 7, 11, and 13, and in complex mortgage and consumer rights litigation. She currently serves as Vice Chair for the Bankruptcy Section of the Dallas Bar Association, as Treasurer for the International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation – DFW Chapter, and as Internal Communications Chair for the Junior League of Dallas, and has previously served on the board for the State Bar of Texas Bankruptcy Section Young Lawyers Committee and the Dallas-Fort Worth Association of Young Bankruptcy Lawyers.
- Internal Communications Chair, Junior League of Dallas
- Former Board Member, Lake Highlands Junior Women’s League
- Vice Chair, Dallas Bar Association Bankruptcy Section
- Treasurer, International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation – DFW Chapter
- Honorable John C. Ford American Inn of Court
- State Bar of Texas Bankruptcy Section Young Lawyers Committee
- Dallas-Fort Worth Association of Young Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association
Contact Megan Clontz at 972.324.0371 or email@example.com.