Mary Bacon is a full-service business litigation attorney. She prosecutes and defends claims on behalf of business entities in a host of industries in courts and arbitrations in cases involving difficult and complicated business matters. Mary’s litigation practice is focused on complex civil litigation in both state and federal court involving construction disputes, breach of contract actions, and defending financial institutions.
Mary has negotiated and litigated construction claims at the city, county, state and federal levels on behalf of general contractors and specialty subcontractors. Mary has litigated claims involving defective specifications, constructive changes, acceleration, excusable and compensable delays, differing site conditions, terminations for default and the False Claims Act. She also handles private construction litigation involving disputes between owners, general contractors and subcontractors, as well as performance and payment bond claims and mechanic’s lien issues. Mary has also successfully represented bid protesters before the Comptroller General of the General Accounting Office.
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, State Bar of California
- Southern Nevada Women’s Association of Women Attorneys
- Member, Leadership Las Vegas 2016 Class, Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Nevada Business Magazine Legal Elite, 2019
- Mountain States Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2018
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®, 2017
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada’s Pro Bono Volunteer of the Month, June 2017
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada’s Ask-A-Lawyer Community Commitment Award, 2017
- Best Up and Coming Attorneys, Nevada Business Magazine, 2015-2016
- Las Vegas Business Press Rising Stars, 2015
Contact Mary Bacon at 702.408.3411 or email@example.com.