- Represented dentist in purchase of dental practice and subsequent growth and expansion transactions.
- Represented pediatric dentist in restructuring her practice and bringing in new owners with planned future purchases of ownership interests.
- Represented energy industry manufacturer with regard to purchase of new primary real estate facility and several other real estate transactions, including addressing complex title and easement issues.
- Represented individual investor in the formation of real estate investment entities and subsequent purchases and leases of real estate.
- Represented Texas corporation in stock-asset exchange transaction resulting in consolidation of two metals- and recycling-industry businesses.
- Represented export business in sale of business and subsequent winding up, liquidation, and termination/dissolution of family of entities.
- Represented dentist in sale of practice in retirement sale transaction.
- Acted as lead counsel for an international valves manufacturer and distributor in a complicated corporate restructure involving the division of multiple lines of business into distinct corporate entities and organizations, including establishment of entities and lines of business in foreign jurisdictions.
- Represented Texas-based outdoor furniture retailer in expansion acquisition of New York-based outdoor furniture business.
- Represented beer and alcohol distributor in sale of company.
- Represented international valve manufacturer and distributor in obtaining multiple bank revolving line of credit and term loans.
- Represented investment advisory firm in equity buy in of key employee.
- Represented a major outdoor furniture retailer in a complex corporate reorganization involving estate and tax planning elements.
- Represented the first municipal utility district within the city limits of Houston in connection with its creation and initial funding through bond issuance and subsequent Chapter 9 bankruptcy proceeding.