Mark Wise represents public and private businesses in complex merger and acquisition transactions, venture capital transactions, commercial financing, and securities offerings. In addition, he has extensive experience in commercial real estate and municipal finance issues.
Mark is an experienced mediator with a concentration on resolution of disputes involving multifaceted business, real estate, and municipal finance issues. He was also previously appointed by the mayor of Houston to serve as a regional member on the Mayor’s International Affairs & Development Council/Americas.
Highlights of Mark’s experience include:
- Represented Korean lender in restructuring of debt owed by Texas corporation.
- Represented machining company in sale of company to strategic buyer.
- Represented individual businessman in purchase of controlling interest of restaurant chain and subsequent shareholder dispute and buyout.
To view Mark’s additional experience, please click here.
- Southwest Region of the Anti-Defamation League, Former Chairman
- Houston Jewish Family Foundation, Former President
- Former director of Security Bank, Houston, Texas
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- Houston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Sustaining Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- Sustaining Life Fellow of the Houston Bar Foundation
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Texas Super Lawyers®, (2004-2005, 2016-18)
- AV Preeminent® Top Rated Lawyer in Corporate Law by Martindale-Hubbell, (2018)
- Houston’s Top Lawyers, H Texas Magazine, (2005)
- Eagle Boy Scout
- Awarded Outstanding Teaching Quizmaster, The University of Texas at Austin School of Law
Contact Mark Wise at 713.212.2631 or email@example.com.