Kris Dekker helps banks, financial institutions and other lenders of varying sizes close their transactions efficiently. He understands that timely execution is critical to a lender’s ability to compete in its marketplace, as he represents lenders in all phases of lending, including: commitments, underwriting analysis, loan closings, loan participations and syndications, intercreditor negotiations, loss mitigation, loan workouts, collections, bankruptcy, foreclosures, receivership and post-foreclosure property management and disposition.
Kris also advises developers, investors and other real estate owners in a broad range of real estate transactions, including acquisitions, sales, and financing and leasing for retail, office, industrial and multi-family developments.
Recent Presentation Topics
- Construction Lending Risks and Protective Measures
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Fraudulent Transfers and Consideration Issues in Lending
- Participated in the Greater Kansas Bar Leadership Academy, an organization working to cultivate leaders for community service initiatives in the Kansas City metropolitan area. (2006-2007)
- Served as the Secretary (2011) and the Governance Committee Chairman (2007-2010) for First Call – Alcohol/Drug Prevention & Recovery, an organization focused on reducing the impact of alcohol, drugs and other addictions through services to individuals, families and the community.
- The Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
Contact Kris Dekker at 816.292.8130 or email@example.com.