Knight Lancaster utilizes a unique skillset to evaluate circumstances, plan for a desired outcome, and execute the plan for clients in handling all types of corporate and business transactions, all while furthering the overall objectives of the business during the process. His prior experience as a practicing CPA and credit analyst for a financial institution positions him well to understand and communicate with clients, their CPA firm, and financial advisors. His practice is focused on:
- Mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions
- Leveraged buy-out and change in control transactions
- Private placement offerings of equity and debt
- Multi-entity organizational structure planning for federal & state tax purposes and operational efficiency
- Advising closely held businesses across a variety of exit strategies (private equity, ESOPs, strategic and financial buyers, and outright sales to current management)
Knight is an avid runner and enjoys cooking, reading, and exercising on a daily basis.
Highlights of Knight’s experience include:
Mergers Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Assists clients in the decision and on appropriate terms to acquire or sell a business in the professional services, manufacturing, freight, and financial services industries.
Banking and Financial Services
- Assists clients in transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, stock and debt issuances and investments, strategic alliances, and joint ventures.
Business and Corporate Law
- Drafts all manner of contracts necessary to operate a successful business, such as operation agreements, service agreements, license agreements, terms and conditions, and employment agreements.
Entrepreneurial and Emerging Business Law
- Assisting clients in forming or unwinding businesses, practices, and management relationships, and resolving a variety of operation issues.
- Young Leaders Council, Board of Directors
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Committee: Continuing Professional Education, 2020-Present
Contact Knight Lancaster at 615.238.6332 or email@example.com.