During his nearly three decades of practicing law, Ken Kramer has helped many clients develop and implement strategies to lower their real estate taxes. Property tax minimization is just one of the many ways Kramer provides strategic and effective strategies to support clients’ business goals. His practice also encompasses real estate leasing, Cell site development, commercial lending, condemnation, landlord-tenant disputes and commercial litigation.
Highlights of Ken’s experience include:
- As the firm’s original member of the American Property Tax Counsel organization, Kramer has been instrumental in obtaining favorable resolutions in his client’s property valuation issues, from raw land to the largest office towers in downtown Denver.
- In his commercial leasing practice, Kramer has negotiated hundreds of leases for many clients, including national retail chains, corporate users and telecommunications providers.
Publications and Presentations
- Co-author, “Property Valuation,” March 18, 2011
- Co-presenter, “Depressed Property in a Depressed Market,” Denver Board of Realtors, July 2, 2010
- Mr. Kramer has written several articles about property tax issues, and a variety of organizations have asked him to speak on these issues at conferences and seminars.
- Member, Board of Directors, National Ski Patrol, 2014-present
- Member, Board of Directors, Robert E. Loup Jewish Community Center
- Member, Board of Directors, Cherry Creek Soccer Association, 2004-present, Hall of Fame member
- Member, Asst Patrol Director, Winter Park Volunteer Ski Patrol
- Member, Litigation and Taxation sections, Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Property Tax Counsel
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV rated lawyer, Expert Network Distinguished Lawyer, 2016
Contact Ken Kramer at 303.592.8353 or email@example.com.