- Obtained defense jury verdict on behalf of window manufacturer in first mold toxic tort personal injury trial in the District Court of Johnson County, Kansas.
- Coordinating counsel for manufacturers, supervise all product liability cases, investigations, expert coordination, testing, product recalls, warnings, and product manuals and instructions.
- Secured dismissal without settlement of component parts supplier in wrongful death suit in which two surviving plaintiffs were rescued from the top of a burning smokestack under construction and one man died inside.
- Represented component parts manufacturer in pre-lawsuit investigation into cause of crane accident resulting in death; convinced plaintiff’s counsel not to sue client in wrongful death case filed because client bore no responsibility.
- Supervised defense of wrongful death mining accident case against manufacturer, secured favorable MHSA report exonerating client.
- Secured dismissal without settlement of a trucking parts manufacturer against lawsuit involving head injuries resulting in quadriplegia.
- Secured extremely favorable settlement through aggressive defense strategy in a crane accident case involving leg amputation.
- Successfully obtained dismissal without payment of component parts supplier in Texas wrongful death lawsuit in which worker was crushed in sand line drum on oil derrick.
- Secured early favorable resolution pre-lawsuit of claims by family of 26-year-old construction worker killed in crane accident.
- Supervised international investigation and coordinated legal strategy on forum non conveniens motion to dismiss Texas wrongful death case involving three Mexican oil platform employees.