Johnny Beech has more than 30 years of experience as a litigator focusing on contracts, financial services matters and trust issues.
Johnny assists clients to successfully resolve complex contract matters involving corporate ownership and director fiduciary responsibility issues. He also consults with clients in choosing the best business entity for their particular business.
He assists banks with loan documentation, and litigates cases involving troubled assets. He has represented a broad spectrum of clients in the financial services sector from the FDIC to community banks.
In addition, Johnny works closely with clients in the preparation of estate plans for professionals and small business owners including wills, revocable and non-revocable trusts and other related estate planning documents. He has helped clients work through litigation involving their duties as trustees and as personal representatives of wills. These cases have ranged from examination of titles, to real estate and curative work to correct title defects.
Highlights of Johnny’s experience include:
- Successfully removed management of a large corporation which had engaged in numerous years of potential tax fraud.
- Successfully defended a municipality being sued in a water dispute involving a water district attempting to force the municipality to sell the district water under state law statutes.
- Fundamentals of Water Law in Oklahoma: Water Rights, National Business Institute, (May 29, 1998)
- Lender Liability Pitfalls, National Business Institute, (September 27, 2002)
- Ethical Issues, National Business Institute, (September 27, 2002)
- OBA Law Schools Committee
- OBA Energy & Natural Resources Law Section
- Oklahoma Bar Association Law Schools Committee
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University Alumni Association (Past President)
- Adjunct Professor SWOSU (Natural Resources)
- Leadership Edmond Class XXI
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating “AV-Preeminent”
- Who’s Who in American Law
Contact Johnny Beech at 405.844.9900 or email@example.com.