Randy Jefferies focuses his practice on building and construction law, and federal and state procurement and government contract law. He helps general contractors, specialty subcontractors and suppliers, and businesses throughout the construction industry navigate our complex legal system and defends them in litigation matters.
In negotiating and litigating claims in city, county, state and federal courts, Randy has represented contractors at all levels in matters involving defective specifications, constructive changes, acceleration, excusable and compensable delays, differing site conditions, terminations for default, and structured settlements for terminations for the convenience of the government. Randy has also successfully defended manufacturers of specialty construction equipment against products related claims.
Randy represents both awardees and protestors in bid protests involving the Arizona Procurement Office, various federal agencies, and has appeared before the Comptroller General of the General Accounting Office. He has litigated claims against city, county and state government agencies in Arizona, California, New Mexico, and Nevada.
In addition, Randy handles private disputes involving performance and bond claims, and represents clients in construction disputes between owners, general contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers.
Memberships and Civic Involvement
- Member, Public Contracts Section, American Bar Association
- Member, Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Past Member, Board of Governors, Construction Law Section, State Bar of Arizona
- The Best Lawyers in America® Lawyer of the Year (2018), Construction Law
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Litigation – Construction, 2005-2018
- Southwest Super Lawyers®, Construction Litigation, 2009-2018
- Arizona’s Top Lawyers, Construction Litigation, AZ Business Magazine, 2014
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated (the highest rating available), by Martindale-Hubbell
- Order of the Coif, University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law
Contact Randy Jefferies at 602.333.5432 or email@example.com.