John Klevorn is a transactional attorney, assisting clients in effectively structuring and executing a wide range of corporate and business transactions, and providing responsive, day-to-day legal services that lead to successful operations.
With a practice focused on corporate law and real estate, John has built significant experience in mergers and acquisitions transactions; real estate development, sale, and leasing transactions; and federal, state, and local tax credits and development incentives.
In his corporate practice, John provides general counsel to his clients. He frequently represents buyers and sellers in mergers and acquisitions transactions; represents closely-held businesses in achieving their goals, including addressing succession planning needs; and represents lenders and borrowers in financing transactions. John’s clients include tax credit lenders, investors and developers, alcohol and beer distributors, and various other commercial enterprises.
In his real estate practice, John represents lenders, developers and investors in tax credit developments, with a particular focus in low-income housing tax credit developments. John also regularly represents clients in connection with the sales and acquisitions of commercial properties and commercial leasing transactions.
Highlights of John’s experience include:
- Represented national buyer group in connection with the acquisition of a Missouri hotel and golf resort business, including the real estate.
- Represented lender in connection with sale of building in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, for purchase price of more than $10 million.
- Represented buyer in connection with acquisition of commercial warehouse property, and subsequent acquisition of adjacent parcel, in Manassas, Virginia, for purchase price of over $15 million.
- Managed the real estate review and acquisitions of four owned commercial real estate properties as part of representation of client in acquisition of cereal business.
- Represented local innovator of aerosol products in an asset sale of a major business division, including the sale of a manufacturing facility and an office building.
- Represented buyer in connection with the acquisition of a food distribution warehouse for $13.8 million.
- Represented a major national restaurant chain in connection with a number of transactions whereby client divested of 500-plus restaurant properties to various franchisees of client.
- Regularly represent beer distributors in acquisitions and sales of beverage distribution businesses.
- Represented affordable housing developer in connection with the acquisition, financing, and development of a residential apartment complex for seniors.
- Ozark Land Trust, Board Member
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
Contact John Klevorn at 314.333.3935 or firstname.lastname@example.org.