- Represented employers and employees in prosecuting and defending covenants not to compete, theft of trade secrets, breach of fiduciary duty and usurpation of corporate opportunity cases.
- Represented executives in employment contract disputes involving termination and compensation issues.
- Represented national tenant in commercial lease lawsuit involving repair and maintenance obligations and implied warranty claims.
- Represented alumni of major university against allegations of misconduct by NCAA.
- Represented professional athlete against national brokerage company for multimillion-dollar misappropriation of funds claims and obtained full recovery in settlement.
- Represented investment advisor in arbitration proceeding in defense of claims over suitability of investments and obtained zero dollars defense decision from arbitration panel.
- Represented professional athlete against insurance carrier and insurance agent for insurance code violations, fraud and negligence in failure to procure sports disability insurance and obtained multimillion-dollar settlement of lawsuit.
- Represented prominent sports figure in sexual assault case in California and obtained favorable settlement.
- Represented company in defending and favorably resolving lawsuit involving claims by minority shareholder for breach of shareholder buy-sell agreement, shareholder oppression and fraud.
- Represented business owner in very contentious business divorce and noncompete lawsuit in Dallas County District Court and successfully obtained court-ordered dissolution of Texas LLC to allow client to freely compete with new business.
- Obtained a jury verdict in Dallas County District Court for the recovery of attorneys’ fees in excess of $1 million in week long jury trial while serving as lead counsel, primary fact witness and expert witness.
- Obtained a jury verdict in Dallas County District Court in excess of $1 million on behalf of large national manufacturing client against landlord as damages for significant structural and foundation damages in three-week jury trial.
- Served as outside general counsel for Utah-based educational platform company.
- Served as outside general counsel for Texas-based continuing care retirement community.
- Presently serving as outside general counsel in Texas-based fluid power distribution company.
- Presently serving as outside general counsel for commercial truck dealership.
- Provide advice and counseling to business owners with business divorce issues and disputes.
- Counsel C-level executives with contract negotiation issues, equity and tax planning, crisis management, legal coaching, exit strategies and dispute resolution.
- Insurance claims and recovery issues including advice and counseling on commercial property and casualty policies, errors and omissions and directors and officer’s liability policies.