In her commercial litigation practice, Jessica works with business owners and in-house counsel to find cost-effective strategies to further their business goals. She adeptly handles an array of legal issues for her clients, including contract breaches, partnership disputes, business torts and fiduciary duty allegations.
Collaboration has always been a priority for Jessica. While studying for her law degree at the University of Arizona, she volunteered as a law clerk for Southern Arizona Legal Aid. She also mentored first-year law students as an Ares Fellow.
Jessica continues to make time for community service. She is a member of the Fresh Start Women’s Foundation Auxiliary Board, a nonprofit organization that provides a range of personal and career development services for women.
Memberships and Community Involvement
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Member, Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Member, Auxiliary Board, Fresh Start Women’s Foundation
- The Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation, 2021-2022
- Working knowledge of the Spanish language
Contact Jessica Gale at 602.333.5428 or email@example.com.